Monday 10 June 2013

I need to get back in the loop

Hiya!

First I figured I'd delete this blog and start blank. A clean slate so to say. Then I told myself not to. Why not I might ask myself? Well I do have some old pictures in here and they are quite nice to look back at! So instead of deleting I will update ♥

What have I been up to lately? I started to study to be a nurse, I got myself moving to a new apartment, I bleached my hair to a lighter shade and I shed some pounds. Isn't that exciting?

How are you all?!

This is a newer picture of me ♥


Crappy quality but what the heck ♥

Also I'd like to inform you all that I am going to Japan on the 16th together with my best friend Beah ♥ I have been looking forward to this for a while and will update from there ♥♥♥

I'm off to reply to some comments I missed out!

xxx
Emi

2 comments:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Appearance with informality content,

    today I have found your site, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future.



    maaf kar do wallpaper
    jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
    love paheli in hindi with answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE

    yours in this

    post!



    FunnyJoke.in

    ReplyDelete